Pre-schoolers can learn and practise lowercase letters with Playfoam® Shape & Learn Alphabet Lowercase Set.
Use the eight coloured Playfoam bricks and 13 double-sided letter cards for learning the alphabet. Children practise letters by placing squishy, squashy Playfoam on top of the letters and moulding Playfoam into the correct shape.
Sculpt your way to early literacy skills by squishing and sculpting Playfoam onto lowercase alphabet cards.
- Pre-schoolers can practise making lowercase letters using eight brightly coloured bricks of Playfoam on 13 durable double-sided cards.
- Children place their squishy, squashy Playfoam on top of the cards and sculpt the letter shapes.
- Letter cards show how to construct the letter by numbered instruction points.
- Helps develop fine motor skills and provides sensory, tactile stimulation.
- Child-friendly Playfoam sticks only to itself, not to carpets or fabric.
- Child-safe formula allows for sculpting, shaping fun for little learners as young as three.
- Non-drying, it’s ready for sculpting fun straight from the packaging.
- Ideal for solo or group activity.
- Includes eight coloured bricks (white, pink, orange, blue, grey, green, yellow and purple) and 13 double-sided activity cards to practise letter formation.
- Cards measure 12.5cm H x 18cm W.
- Features multilingual packaging.